Sunday, September 18, 2011

the things we wished we'd said

Life goes by so fast. We couldn't slow it down even if we wanted to. Wait... wasn't it just yesterday that I was that kid with a big imagination and big dreams? Wasn't it just yesterday that I put on my PA sweater for the first time or went grad dress shopping with my friends? Wasn't it just yesterday that I got my University acceptance letter and had sleepovers with my bestie talking about everything we were going to do after grad? Honestly, I can't believe that it's been over a year since grade 12 ended and that I'm heading to the halfway point of my undergrad degree. Whaaaattt?!?!
I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes I get so caught up in things that don't really matter. Life is short and there is only really one purpose for me on this earth - glorifying God and living out His plan for my life. Not my plan. His plan. I don't want to veer off of His path, but it happens so easily because there are so many distractions and I feel like sometimes I'm being pulled a million different ways. I just don't want to have any regrets. I don't want to miss the mark. I want to make the most of every moment I have because time is ticking away.




No comments:

Post a Comment