Tuesday, July 27, 2010

missing it

A graveyard of buried memories.
That's what it felt like to eat lunch today at PA outside on the grass during my break.. the same spot i sat with my friends for three years.. but i was the only one there. It was sad. Memories are everywhere on campus. At every corner. At every turn. On every bench. In every hallway. It was like I saw the past three years flash past me. They were good years. The best of my life. But they're over now, and I have to move on. I just wish it wasn't this hard. Yes, I very excited for the future. Yes, I just want to run out into the world with my arms outstretched, just waiting to see everything and meet new people and learn new things. I'm ready to move on to a new chapter. It's just that some days it's hard to turn these pages, because the story was so so so good. So good. But I'll always have that part of the story with me. I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment