Wednesday, November 10, 2010

simple.

Sometimes I think we make life too complicated.
Every day is about rushing here and there, doing this and that. We have to be the best at this, buy this, go there, get this, run faster than that person. When it comes down to it, I know that I have to try and peel back everything that the world throws at me - things that don't really matter - and get back to what life's really all about. Life's about God - serving Him every day. Life's about people - loving them, reaching out to them, and treasuring every moment you have with the ones you love. A hug, a smile, an "I love you" - those are the things that really matter. I want to live a simple life - a life lived for God and putting others first. It's hard when everything around you pulls you to think and do the opposite. I just want to live a simple life for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment