Sunday, November 28, 2010

you say jump, i say spin. you say twizzle, i say rocker.

It's like nothing I can explain. If you ask me why, I can't give you a direct answer. It's just this feeling of freedom and abandon. Sport and art. Fashion and fire. The two worlds are one, and that's what I love about it. I love just shooting around the rink with the wind in my hair. The only one out there - all other worries out of mind. It's like a sweet escape. It's something I can do with friends, or do alone if I need to think. It's the best vacation.
There are flaws of course. But there are cons to everything. There's something about working hard to accomplish your dreams that's very admirable. It can be applied to all parts of life.
This has always been a love and I think it always will. I'd love to be one of those old ladies at skating competitions all decked out in Canada gear, cheering and dancing with abandon.
Skating. Ya, this is a forever thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment